Cost: Free; please the tip the guide generously…if you think he did a good job. If you don’t, he might tip you.
Booking: PLEASE BOOK HERE WITH EVENTBRITE.
Only 12 songs? We will tour the city finding the locations and telling the stories that inspired some of the world’s greatest songs.
It’s a long list to cut down from to find the soundtrack to the beat city. Here’s some of them.
• Beatles – Good Morning, Good Morning
• The KLF – It’s Grim Up North
• Beatles – Do You Want To Know A Secret
• The Real Thing – Children of the Ghetto
• John Lennon – Give Peace A Chance
• Beatles – Eleanor Rigby
• Cilla Black – Anyone Who Had A Heart
• Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night
• Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Two Tribes
• The Mighty Wah – Come Back
• Beatles – In My Life (re Docker’s Umbrella)
• Billy Fury – Wondrous Place
• Gerry & the Pacemakers – Ferry ’Cross The Mersey
• The Pogues – The Leaving of Liverpool