That’s it folks. No more Town Hall for six years but to remember the great days, dramatic architecture, action-packed events, you will soon be able to buy Ed Glinert’s Town Hall book: Manchester Town Hall: 140 Glorious Years. Available soon from all good book shops – and some shops that aren’t that good.
- MANCHESTER MUSIC BUS TOURS (On the Road)
You’ve heard the songs, seen the groups, played the records…now visit the sights and hear the stories where Manchester music history was made on a music bus tour …
Our set list includes most of the following:
* The Hacienda * Salford Lads’ Club * The Ritz * The Cemetery Gates
* The Boardwalk * Free Trade Hall * The Church of the Holy Name
* Sifter’s record shop * The house where the Smiths were born * The original Factory Records HQ
* This is a 3-hour tour, starting from Albert Square opposite the Town Hall.
Please book with eventbrite. Press “Continue Reading” and click.
* Sun 14 Jan, 11am.
Continue reading →