Manchester Uncovered – The Big Sights, Main Sites, Bright Lights
We will take you around the main sights of the city: from Chinatown and the Town Hall to the Art Gallery, Free Trade Hall and John Ryland’s Library. This is the perfect wander around the capital of the North.
You’ve heard the songs, seen the groups, played the records…now visit the sights and hear the stories where Manchester music history was made on a music bus tour …
Our set list includes most of the following:
* The Hacienda * Salford Lads’ Club * The Ritz * The Cemetery Gates
* The Boardwalk * Free Trade Hall * The Church of the Holy Name
* Sifter’s record shop * The house where the Smiths were born * The original Factory Records HQ
* This is a 3-hour tour, starting from Albert Square opposite the Town Hall.
Please book with eventbrite. Press “Continue Reading” and click.
* Sun 14 Jan, 11am. Continue reading →