Meeting place to be confirmed
Description to follow.
You’ve heard the songs, seen the groups, played the records…now visit the sights and hear the stories where Manchester music history was made on New Manchester Music Tours magic bus trip on the road…
Our set list
* The Hacienda * Salford Lads’ Club * The Ritz * The Cemetery Gates
* The BBC building where Paul failed the audition * The Boardwalk
* Free Trade Hall * “A rented room in Whalley Range” * Paul Heaton’s pub
* Strawberry Studios * Dry Bar * John Cooper Clarke’s Beasley Street
* Church of the Holy Name * Sifter’s record shop * The house where the Smiths were born * The original Factory Records HQ * Tony Wilson’s House.
* This is a 3-hour tour, starting from Albert Square opposite the Town Hall.
* Please book with eventbrite.
Sat 1 July, 10.00am.
Sat 5 Aug, 2.00pm.
Bank Holiday Mon 28 Aug, 2.30pm.
Continue reading →