February 2020 tour: Monday 3 February.
Meet: Art Gallery, Mosley Street, 11.30am.
Booking: Please press here to book with eventbrite.
A remarkable tour of concealed city sites you always wanted to see but never dared ask to, taking you to most of these:
* The Portico Library with its gorgeous dome and bibliophic reading room.
* A surprise feature in the city’s most expensive hotel.
* The marble bank vaults of King Street.
* The Freemasons’ Hall.
* The room housing world’s oldest piece of the New Testament.
* The Hidden Gem itself.
* One of the few surviving racquets and real tennis clubs. Now that is hidden away!