Next walking tour: Wednesday 5 October 2022, 12 noon.
Marking the 60th anniversary of the release of “Love Me Do”, the Beatles’ first single.
Meet: Ken Dodd statue, Lime Street station.
Booking: Please press here to book with Eventbrite.
Join the North’s most prolific tour guide, Ed Glinert, former Mojo Production editor and author of Fodor’s Rock ’n’ Roll Traveller books, on this “Beatles’ Liverpool” tour.
It’s been a long time. Now we’re coming back home, to…
* The Cavern.
* The Eleanor Rigby statue.
* The shabby flat where John Lennon dossed.
* Brian Epstein’s rather more comfortable apartment.
* The Inny where George and Paul went to school.
* Ye Cracke pub, haunt of John and Stu, where we will virtually order a “Creme tangerine and montelimar/A ginger sling with a pineapple heart” for our “coffee desert”.
Meanwhile, if there’s anything that you want or anything that you need…contact Ed Glinert, New Liverpool Walks, “You’ll Never Walk Alone”, on 07769 29 8068.