This tour: Wednesday 24 April 2019.
Meet: Ken Dodd Statue, Lime Street Station, 11.30am.
Booking: Please book here with eventbrite.
* Prison cells where the Suffragettes were held in the building where one militant hid in an organ loft to disturb an MP’s speech.
* One of the most beautifully illustrated books in history, worth nearly ten million dollars on the arts market.
* A room decked out to resemble the Smoking Room on the Titanic in the city where the ship was registered.
* A tomb of one of the greatest engineers, buried above ground to stop the devil capturing his soul.
* An obscurely-sited mausoleum dedicated to the world’s first railway victim.
Tour ends for much needed refreshment in one of Liverpool’s most intoxicating pubs.