**THIS TOUR IS No. 1 ON TRIPEADVISOR!**
Next tour: Fri 8 February 2019, if the guide manages to finish porking his way through that plate of cow pie.
Meet: Victoria Station wallmap, 11.30am.
Booking: Please book here with eventbrite.
• Cow pie crafted from bovines masticating in the fields of Flixton.
• Eels caught in the rancid river Irk and fried in lard.
• Turtle soup stewed from real turtles hidden in the hold of the liners on the Ship Canal.
• Beer with a foaming head taller than the glass it came in tinged with a touch of hunted hartshorn and ferocious foxglove.
• And tripe, ladles of lovely, oozing tripe.
No wonder the Victorians mostly died before they were 30!