« Back to Events
Beatles’ London Coach Tour on Zoom
Missing your ticket to ride around London? Has your day tripper been put on hold? Well now we’ve found you a driver and that’s a start.
Join London’s most prolific tour guide, Ed Glinert, former Mojo Production editor and author of Fodor’s Rock ’n’ Roll Traveller books, on this “Beatles’ London” Zoom coach tour.
We will take the long and winding road on this magical mystery tour to visit all the places they’d remember, without the wah-wah of traffic jams or the need for a docker’s umbrella if the rain comes.
It’s been a long time. Now we’re coming back home, to…
• The house where all the Fab Four lived for a while.
• The hill of the “Fool on the Hill”
• Marylebone station for the opening of A Hard Day’s Night
• Apple and its various core locations.
• The rooftop where they played their last gig.
• Paul’s Place
• The gallery where John met Yoko
• Jane Asher’s place where Paul created “Yesterday”.
• Trident studios where many of the songs were processed
• Abbey Road and its much-trod crossing
…and many more.
Meanwhile, if there’s anything that you want or anything that you need…contact Ed Glinert, New London Walks, “You’ll Never Walk Alone”, on 07769 29 8068.
+ Google Calendar