Next tour: Thursday 24 September, 3.30pm.
Meet: outside Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral (the big one).
Booking: Please press here to book with eventbrite.
Only 12 songs? We will tour the city finding the locations and telling the stories that inspired some of the world’s greatest songs. It was a long long list but we’ve cut it down to find the soundtrack to the beat city. Here are some of them.
• Beatles – Good Morning, Good Morning
• The KLF – It’s Grim Up North
• Beatles – Do You Want To Know A Secret?
• The Real Thing – Children of the Ghetto
• Beatles – Eleanor Rigby
• Cilla Black – Anyone Who Had A Heart
• Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night
• Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Two Tribes
• The Mighty Wah – Come Back
• Beatles – In My Life (re Docker’s Umbrella)
• Billy Fury – Wondrous Place
• Gerry & the Pacemakers – Ferry ’Cross The Mersey
• The Pogues – The Leaving of Liverpool