Tour March 2019: Mon 11 March 2019.
Meet: Art Gallery, Mosley Street, 10.30am.
Booking: Please book here with eventbrite.
This is a remarkable tour of city sights and sites you always wanted to see but never managed to.
On our list are the following:
* The Freemasons Hall, its interior modelled on Rome’s Baths of Caracalla.
* The Georgian gem that is the Portico Library.
* The secret verandah on top of Manchester’s latest 5 Star hotel.
* The vaults beneath the former bank designed like a Wren church.
* The Hidden Gem church (of course) and the marble bank vaults on King Street.
* The wall of fame at what was Manchester’s historically most important building.
It’s the Manchester you never thought you’d see!