Very sorry to let anyone down but Ed Glinert is full of cold and doesn’t want to spread any germs, so we’re afraid he won’t be able to do today’s (Friday’s) Masterpieces of Manchester Art, Architecture & Design tour. By tomorrow he’ll be fighting fit. Please accept our apologies.
- MANCHESTER MUSIC BUS TOURS (On the Road)
You’ve heard the songs, seen the groups, played the records…now visit the sights and hear the stories where Manchester music history was made on a music bus tour …
Our set list includes most of the following:
* The Hacienda * Salford Lads’ Club * The Ritz * The Cemetery Gates
* The Boardwalk * Free Trade Hall * The Church of the Holy Name
* Sifter’s record shop * The house where the Smiths were born * The original Factory Records HQ
* This is a 3-hour tour, starting from Albert Square opposite the Town Hall.
Please book with eventbrite. Press “Continue Reading” and click.
* Sun 14 Jan, 11am.
Continue reading →